No refund | Alexis Vogel review from Wrightsville, Georgia

Sooo, I received some of her make up and did not like it and wanted to return it. Well she does not do refunds on makeup that has been tried out. Well how am I suppose to know if it is worth a *** unless I try it. She should stand behind her product completely since she thinks it is so wonderful. Well although it is a sucky policy it is HER policy. Well I had some that I had not used and her assisitant just kept giving me the run around asking a million questions. I mean bottom line I don't like it and I want a refund. It should not be so complicated. I never did get a refund but I promise you I will not use her *** again. Estee Lauder is a million times better than Alexis vogel anyday. *** Ill buy cover girl before I purchase her brand again. STAY AWAY from Alexis Vogel makeup. Anyone that won't stand behind their product I have no respect for.
Review
Cons
  • Refund policy
  • Customer service
  • Being stuck with a crappy product
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Concealer Foundation Makeup

MAD | Alexis Vogel review from Salt Lake City, Utah

I am mad due to the fact I ordered her product and NEVER got it, I waited and waited I wrote the company many times they told me it was on back order, its been over a year now and I have not got my make-up or refund and now the website no longer is with her company. she pulled it out or something like that I am so mad I am out so much money. I am not sure why I didn't get it or what is going on but when you lose over 100 dollars you do tend to get a little mad.
#421923

I ordered the product several years ago. The only useful part was really the video. Now you can probably find all you need to know on youtube.

Her husband is trying to remadey the situation I appreciate his efforts and this company should be shut down for trashing her name and her product. Its too bad.

You're absolutely right, GB.

Alexis Vogel hasn't had a makeup line since 2003. Please use caution when making purchases online, only purchase products that actually say "Alexis Vogel" and keep in mind that the official Alexis Vogel product was discontinued 7 years ago. Please direct any questions to makeup@isaiahmays.com

My name is Isaiah, I'm Alexis' husband\manager.

I will personally help you using email or Skype.

-Isaiah

Samson
@Isaiah

best makeup i have ever used...so many people asked me what i did i looked younger, when that many people mention such a thing it cannot be coincidence...it was alexis vogel makeup...i was so disappointed when i went to reorder and her site explained she no longer sold the product and at the time no one else did either. LOVE her product...base makeup covered a multitude of sin and i did not appear made up...One thing i did not like was whoever the webmaster was who set up her site didnt do such a user friendly job and hope if she does sell again she will have a site which is more user friendly. :zzz

I did on Facebook and Myspace she never responded to it,only asked me if I am intrested in a makeover that cost around 2000 and not including airfair to CA.

Did you know she is on Facebook? I would flat out ask her about it! Try that!

View more comments (5)
Review
#122081 Review #122081 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss